- Scoping/PF/FS study of autonomous trucks – Evaluation of autonomous haulage system against the conventional transport option.
- Preparation, modelling and design of operational functional test of autonomous trucks in mining operations.
- Strategic / tactical plan for the implementation of autonomous haulage system in mining operations.
- Optimisation of mining designs for the optimal performance of the autonomous trucks throughout the mining plan.
- Technical leader of the first autonomous mining workshop – Comparison of the operational performance of AT mines.
Collision Avoidance System (CAS)
- Design, commissioning and execution of a strategic plan for the implementation of a collision avoidance system in a fleet of mining equipment.
- Strategic corporate plan for the implementation of safety technologies in mining operations.
- Study of the implementation and awarding of proximity alert technology in large mining operations.
Mine Planning Software
- Implementation and specialised support sor the Alastri product portfolio:
- Haul Infinity: Estimation and calculation of cycle times for short, medium and long term mining plans.
- Spatial Conformetrics: Measurement and control of spatial and volumetric adherence for short and medium term mining plans.
- Rapid Reserver: Calculation of reserves, design and estimation of requirements for short, medium and long term drilling and blasting plans.
- Tactical Scheduler: Development and evaluation of medium and long-term mining plans (+ 3M).
- Production Scheduler: Development and evaluation of short-term mining plans (weekly and monthly).
- Equipment performance analysis – Comparison of the actual speed profile and the expected performance.
- Modelling of interest aspects in order to predict future values and detect anomalies.
- Development of prescribing agents that recommend actions based on predictive models and expert mining analysis.
- Upgrade study of concentrator plant control system.
Alternative Materials Hauling Technologies
- Scope – conceptual study and evaluation of the business case in:
- Trolley assist.
- Battery electric vehicles.
- In pit crushing and conveying.
- Technical participation in GMG conference on trolley assist.
Autonomous Drills System (ADS)
- Development of operational strategy and introduction of autonomous drills.
- Design and execution of a strategic plan for the implementation of autonomous drills.
Fleet Management System (FMS)
- Management, operation and use of dispatch system in mining operations.
- Development of “Driver Tree software” connected to a fleet management system database.
Payload Technology System
- Initiatives to improve the effectiveness of payload in load and haulage mining fleets.
- Engineering study for the implementation of remote bulldozers in stock piles.